- Trading Name: Nordark
- Legal Entity: not given
- Activities: Cryptocurrency arbitrage trading company
- Location: Stockholm
- Regulations: unregulated
- Key People:Jonathan Granath (Linkedin), Philip Granath (Linkedin), Oliver Brandtvig (Linkedin)
At Nordark, they offer specialized banking solutions for Web3-businesses.
They enable our users to open business accounts with dedicated IBAN and get access to deep crypto liquidity; all from one platform. They offer everything from secure management of multiple currencies, streamlined payment processing to smart-order routing trading with 200 crypto pairs. Its services are designed to help your business thrive in the digital age.
Their service includes:
- Banking solutions with dedicated IBANs.
- Multiple payment networks such as, SEPA and SEPA instant, FPS, BACS and CHAPS.
- Crypto-trading, seamlessly execute trades directly from your banking account.
It is worth noting that Nordark operates without specific regulatory oversight.
Regrettably, no customer reviews or feedback pertaining to the company have been sourced thus far.
We could not find anything negative about Nordark and its founders, but basic information such as legal entity and licensing as well as customer reviews are missing.
However, due to their willingness to be listed on our platform lists, we rate them ORANGE for the time being.