- Trading Name: MiFinity
- Legal Entity: MiFinity UK Limited, Mifinity Malta Limited
- Activities: E-Money Institution
- Location: UK, Malta
- Regulations: FCA in UK, MFSA in Malta
- Key People: Paul Kavanagh, John Nolan
MiFinity is an e-money institution (EMI) regulated by the FCA in the UK and the MFSA in Malta that operates as a payment processor. MiFinity is primarily focused on the gambling industry and other high-risk sectors.
MiFinity offers a range of end-to-end payment solutions, including the MiFinity eWallet. MiFinity has evolved into a true “omni-channel” payment provider for the global online payments market.
Their service includes:
- Global Money Transfers
- Cryptocurrency Storage
- Multi-Currency Support
- Virtual IBAN
- Low to High Risk: Online Gaming, Travel, Forex and eCommerce, Crypto
- MiFinity is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 [Register Ref. 900090] for the issuing of electronic money.
- MiFinity Malta Limited, trading as MiFinity, is authorized by the Malta Financial Services Authority (“MFSA”) as a Financial Institution under the Financial Institutions Act 1994
Trustpilot: 1.9 Stars with 700+ Reviews
We could not find anything negative about MiFinity and their key people, and all necessary information is given; however, due to their bad customer rating, we included them in our Orange Compliance list.