- Trading Name: Shark Processing
- Legal Entity: Shark Processing LLC.
- Activities: High Risk Payment Provider.
- Location: United Sates
- Regulations: none
- Key People: Gus Hanger
Shark Processing is a high-risk payment provider.
The company is capable of processing payments for U.S. and Canada-based businesses as well as merchants who require merchant accounts through offshore banks.
Shark Processing specializes in offering high-risk merchant solutions to help businesses deal with payment processing issues. The company provides payment processing to many high-risk industries and works with trusted banking partners across the world
Their service includes:
- High risk credit card processing
- High risk ACH processing
- Merchant accounts
- offshore solutions
- Mobile Payment
- Automated Recurrent Billing
- eCheck Processing
- Fraud Detection
- Shopping Cart Integration
Shark Processing processes all major debit and credit cards with a focus on high-risk business types.
- We have not found any outstanding class-action lawsuits or FTC complaints filed against Shark Processing
- only 1 negative Shark Processing review
- no profile at the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- $100 or $1000 Setup fees
- Swipe Rate 5.49%+
- Keyed-in Rate 5.49%+
- Rolling Reserve 10% Of Sales Volume
Forex, CBD, Cryptocurrency, Guns and ammunition, Jewelry
While there are no irregularities or serious complaints surrounding Shark Processing, we place the company on our “Orange Compliance” list due to the lack of a license.
Shark Processing has stated that it works with banks, but no companies are named.