Crypto-powered payment processor
- Trading Name: Ramp
- Legal Entity: Ramp Swaps Ltd, Ramp Swaps LLC, Ramp Link sp. z o.o.
- Activities: crypto payment processor
- Location: UK, US, Poland
- Regulations: registered crypto processor, FinCEN registered money services business
- Key People: Szymon Sypniewicz, Przemek Kowalczyk
Ramp is a fiat/crypto, non-custodial, full-stack asset transfer and payment infrastructure.
Ramp offers two services:
- On-Ramp. Buy Digital Assets using Fiat currency.
- Off-Ramp. Sell your Digital Assets for Fiat currency. This Service is currently only available in the United States.
Clients can access the Services either directly via the Ramp website or via a third-party website or application that has the Services installed.
Ramp is a registered crypto payment processor and is also registered with FinCEN. The details about the operators are sufficient on the website, along with links to social media accounts. However, we discovered Ramp as a payment facilitator at Russian broker Scam MaxiMarkets. Therefore, we put Ramp on our Orange Compliance list.