- Trading Name: Alchemy Pay
- Legal Entity: Alchemy GPS Europe UAB, Alchemy GPS Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Activities: crypto-powered payment processor
- Location: Singapore, Lithuania
- Regulations: registered virtual asset service provider in Lithuania
- Key People: John Tan, Shawn Shi, Molly Zheng, Karmen Tang
Founded in Singapore in 2018, Alchemy Pay is a payment processor provider offering crypto-based payment solutions that connect fiat and crypto for global consumers, merchants, developers, and merchants.
Alchemy Pay provides online and offline merchants with convenient acceptance of both fiat and crypto.
Alchemy Pay also offers the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies via credit/debit cards through its Ramp. The company cooperates with Mercuryo and Unlimint.
Alchemy Pay is supported in over 70 countries with over 300 payment channels and has touchpoints with more than 2 million merchants through partnerships with industry leaders such as Binance, Shopify, NIUM, and QFPay.
Alchemy Pay’s token, ACH, is an ERC20 token issued on the Ethereum blockchain. It is integral to the Alchemy Pay network and used for transaction fees, rewards for network use, and lowering transaction costs. Business partners pledge the token during the onboarding process.
Alchemy Pay is a regulated crypto company in Lithuania. The website gives all the necessary information about the operators including social media links. We include the company in our Green Compliance list.