- Trading Name: Mistertango
- Legal Entity: Secure Nordic Payments, UAB
- Activities: Business Bank Accounts
- Location: Vilnius, Lithuanian
- Regulations: EMI supervised by the Bank of Lithuania
- Key People: Audrius Ramanauskas (Linkedin) and Tadas Kvedaras (Linkedin)
Mistertango is a Lithuanian fintech company that offers dedicated IBAN accounts to individuals and businesses.
Its current account with IBAN and the ability to transfer money instantly via SEPA allows individuals and businesses to facilitate and fund online activities with fiat currency quickly and securely.
- Business Accounts
- Virtual cards
The company charges 0.05% per transfer and a 0.1% balance fee.
In 2019, the Bank of Lithuania, as the competent supervisory authority in Lithuania, temporarily banned the e-money institution MisterTango, UAB, from issuing e-money and providing certain payment services.
Mistertango is an electronic money institution supervised by the Bank of Lithuania, activity license No.11.
Due to poor customer reviews and regulatory issues, we rank Mistertango in our “Red Compliance” list.