- Trading Name: Jeton Wallet
- Legal Entity: LA ORANGE GE LLC
- Activities: Digital wallet and online payment platform
- Location: Georgia
- Regulations: white labeled by Contis Financial Services Ltd who are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Key People:not givem
Jeton Wallet is a digital wallet and online payment platform that allows users to make online transactions .
Jeton Wallet was designed to be user-friendly and accessible to everyone, regardless of their technical knowledge. The platform offers a simple and intuitive interface designed to facilitate managing transactions and tracking account activity.
The platform was founded in 2016 and is based in London, UK.
Jeton Wallet serves individuals and businesses who need a reliable and convenient way to make online transactions and manage their finances.
Jeton Wallet offers various features, including the ability to send and receive money, make online purchases, and pay bills.
Users can fund their accounts using various payment methods, such as bank transfers, credit cards, and debit cards. The platform supports multiple currencies, making it easy for users to make transactions in their preferred currency.
Some of their key services include:
- Money transfers: Jeton Wallet allows users to send and receive money to and from other Jeton Wallet users, as well as to non-users through bank transfers.
- Online purchases: Jeton Wallet can be used to make online purchases from merchants that accept the platform as a payment method. Users can easily and securely make payments for goods and services.
- Bill payments: Jeton Wallet also allows users to pay bills directly through the platform, such as utility bills, phone bills, and other invoices.
- Currency exchange: Jeton Wallet supports multiple currencies, allowing users to exchange currencies within their accounts at competitive rates.
- Business services: Jeton Wallet offers a range of business services, including merchant accounts, payouts, and invoicing, making it easy for businesses to manage their finances and accept payments online.
The Jeton Card Account and Card are issued by Contis Financial Services Ltd who are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (registered number 900025) and UAB „Finansinės paslaugos „Contis” who are authorised by the Bank of Lithuania under the electronic money institution license No. 53.
- Jeton Wallet charges: a 1% fee for money transfers
- a 2% fee for currency exchange
- a €5 fee for card issuance, and a €2.50 fee for ATM withdrawals using the Jeton Card.
- They also charge an inactivity fee of €2 per month if there is no activity on the account for 12 months or more.
High risk & well Low risk
Jeton Wallet serves a wide range of industries, including e-commerce, gaming, travel, and financial services.
- On Trustpilot they have a 3.4 star rating with 162 reviews
- On Google they have a 2,9 star rating with 4.758 reviews
Fintelegram has reported a few times in 2021 about the high-risk payment processor LuqaPay which claims to be based in Malta on its website. In fact, LuqaPay is likely to be operated through Fortis LLC in Georgia. The website is secretive and does not reveal anything about the operators. Links to social media presences are also missing. LuqaPay specializes in the Japanese online gambling scene.
LuqaPay is an agent of the Georgian-based La Orange GE LLC d/b/a JETON (www.jeton.com), a payment scheme for the online casino and gambling industry. LuqaPay and La Orange are closely connected and reside in the Hualing Kutaisi Free Industrial Zone in Georgia.
We couldn’t find anything negative about Jeton Wallet, and there are no complaints worth mentioning, but due to their connection to the controversial LuqaPay and the fact that you can’t find anything about their legal entity and founder, we rate them Orange.