- Trading Name: Foley’s Faster Payments
- Legal Entity: Foley’s Faster Payments Limited
- Activities: Provider of payment solutions
- Location: Manchester, UK
- Regulations: none
- Key People: Lee Foley (Linkedin)
Foley’s Faster Payments is a specialist provider of payment solutions tailored to the needs of independent businesses.
The provider is based in Manchester, UK, and was founded in 2020 by Lee Foley (Linkedin).
Foley’s Faster Payments aims to enable businesses to grow and thrive with reliable and secure payment and financial services solutions and specializes in small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Credit and debit card machines
- EPOS terminals, merchant cash advances
- e-commerce gateways
- pay-by-link and virtual terminals.
Among its key products is the Merchant Cash Advance service:
The Merchant Cash Advance provides a flexibility in repayment that a normal business loan does not.
It is a repayment that is dependent on your cash flow.
- Additionally, Faster Payments is also able to assist business owners with financing.
In this sense, the company aims to support broader business growth with services that include both asset financing and traditional commercial services.
The company does not disclose information about its pricing model.
We could not find any irregularities around the company, however, despite the good ratings on Trustpilot and Google, we put Foley’s Faster Payments Limited on our “Orange compliance” list because the company does not have a license for its financial operations from the FCA.