Finom is a neobank based in the Netherlands that offers business accounts including a debit card, with all transactions managed through an iPhone or Android application. Finom currently accepts the opening of mobile bank accounts for residents of France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands.
Finom offers digital business accounts for medium-sized companies, freelancers and self-employed persons.
Customers benefit from an all-in-one solution for banking, financial management and accounting.
Services also include:
- Open business account online
- Transfer money 24/7
- View income and expense statements for any desired time period
- Get detailed information about customers, service providers or business partners
- Create and send invoices very quickly and match them with related payments
- Categorize expense reports (e.g. transportation, services, rent) as well as create expense reports for individual employees
The investors include the founders of Raisin, General Catalysts, Target Global and Avala Capital, among others. 51 percent of the investment comes from Germany. Finom now employs 50 people at its headquarters in Amsterdam.
Finom uses the EMI license of the scandal-ridden Solarisbank (PC42 profile) in Germany.
Due to the proximity to Solarisbank, we classify the company in our “Orange Compliance” list to be on the safe side.