- Trading Name: emerchantpay
- Legal Entity: emerchantpay Limited
emerchantpay Group Limited
- Activities: e-Money Institution
- Location: United Kingdom, United States, Bulgaria
- Regulations: authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Registered MSP/ISO of Elavon, Inc.
- Key People: Jonathan Roth and Stephen Ross Dickson, Jonas Reynisson
emerchantpay is the trading style of emerchantpay Limited, a company registered in the UK and authorized as an e-Money Institution by the UK FCA. In the US, emerchantpay corporation is a Registered MSP/ISO of Elavon, Inc. Georgia, a wholly-owned subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp.
emerchantpay also has a legal entity in Bulgaria where, among others, Israeli Jonathan Roth and Stephen Ross Dickson serve as directors. The latter is the beneficial owner of the emerchantpay group together with Jonas Reynisson.
Their service includes:
- Platforms and partnerships
- Global payment methods
- Risik management
- Small businesses
emerchantpay acted as a facilitator of the scams of Gal Barak and his cybercrime organization E&G Bulgaria. We, therefore, put emerchantpay on our “Red Compliance” list.