- Trading Name: My EU Pay
- Legal Entity: My EU Pay Limited
- Activities: Payment Institution
- Location: United Kingdom
- Regulations: FCA-registered Payment Institution (My EU Pay FCA regulation)
- Key People: Lidija Doblekar, Nafisa Nigmatullaevna, Comeil Syed Syed Amir Abbas, Stephen James Ullman
My EU Pay My EU Pay is an FCA-regulated Payment Institution that cooperates with payment processor Straal (Straal profile) to offer solutions for digital merchants. The company is controlled by the Slovenian citizen Lidija Doblekar.
My EU Pay Offering
Its integrated range of financial services and solutions is designed to enable seamless business processing and expansion both in local markets and on the international stage.
Their service includes:
- white label solutions
- Instant payments
- Mass Payouts
- Real-time KYC
- SEPA: €10+0.2% OR 0.2% €10 MIN
- SWIFT: €25+0.2% OR 0.2% €25 MIN
- SEPA: €25+0.4% OR 0.4% €25 MIN
- SWIFT: €50+0.4% OR 0.4% €50 MIN
Low to High Risk
- My EU Pay Limited is registered in England and Wales (No. 10661695) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 789978) as an Authorised Payment Institution.
- This firm has requirements or restrictions placed on the financial services activities that it can operate. Requirements or restrictions can include suspensions.
Regrettably, no customer reviews or feedback pertaining to the company have been sourced thus far.
We could not find anything negative about My EU Pay, but due to the restrictions of the FCA and the lack of customer reviews, we rate the provider on our ORANGE COMPLIANCE LIST .