- Trading Name: MoneyFellows
- Legal Entity: MoneyFellows For IT And Project Management S.A.E
- Activities: Lending and savings platform
- Location: Egypt
- Regulations: registered with the General Authority for Investment
- Key People: Founder Ahmed Wadi (Linkedin)
MoneyFellows is a collaborative group lending and savings platform. The web and mobile-based platform allows individuals to access interest-free loans and higher savings entirely through the user’s social network.
MoneyFellows was founded in 2014 by Ahmed Wadi (Linkedin).
They are registered with the General Authority for Investment, their commercial registration number is 100301, and their tax card number is 535694.
MoneyFellows users can benefit from some of the following features:
- Flexible payment options (Credit Card, salary deduction, Direct Debit, Fawry payments, cash collection);
- Guaranteed payout dates and amounts;
- Secure Money Circles – users always receive 100% of their payout, even if other members of the circle are late or miss payments;
- Smart Credit Scoring System, where users continuously build up their score to unlock higher payouts;
- A variety of benefits for employees of their corporate partners.
We rate the company on Green since we have not identified any severe complaints.