- Trading Name: Kopayment
- Legal Entity: Wulianwang Technology Pte. Ltd.
- Activities: high-risk payment processor
- Location: Singapore
- Authorization: No (applied for MAS license)
- Key People: Jacob Yasha Polyakov and Ilia Goldman (founders)
Kopayment has applied for a license under the Singapore Payment Service Act (“PS Act 2019”) with the Monetary Authority (MAS) of Singapore. During the statutory transition period, Kopayment allegedly is exempted from obtaining a license.
KoPayment is a fintech company offering international money transfer solutions to allow businesses and individuals to send and receive payments globally. Their service includes:
- Bank transfers
- Bank accounts (including IBAN)
- Debit Cards
We have not found any complaints about Kopayment. The website provides all legal and regulatory information. Thus, we included the payment processor in our “Green Compliance” list.