Regulated Czeck hig-risk payment processor
- Trading Names: GMPays, GMPayments, GameMoney, Mercurius
- Legal Entity: MERCURIUS PARTNERS S.R.O.
- Activities: regulated payment processor
- Location: Czech Republik
- Regulations: authorized and regulated by the Czech National Bank
- Key People: Aleksandrs Bikovs
The operating company Mercurius Partners has been regulated as a payment institution by Czech National Bank since 2017. The director and shareholder of the company is Latvian Aleksandrs Bikovs.
GMPays offers a Global Acquiring Solution to enable merchants to accept credit/debit cards. In addition, GMPays operates a payment platform with more than 100 alternative payment solutions and an easy-to-integrate API.
GMPays is a regulated payment institution. The website provides all the necessary information about the operator. However, in parallel, “secret” subdomains are operated through which mainly Russian websites are settled. We, therefore, include GMPays on our Orange Compliance list.