- Trading Name: Credencial Payments
- Legal Entity: not given
- Activities: digital payment provider
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Regulations: not given
Credencial Payments is an International technology company, leading in digital payment methods, with presence in more than 15 countries, they provide innovative solutions that leverage the growth of Fintech, Banks, Retailers, Merchants and Governments in the development of simple, secure and customer-focused payment methods.
They are a Principal Member of MasterCard and an international MasterCard and Visa processor, with the capacity to grant sublicenses and credit, debit and prepaid card products. they manage 14 million cards, with a volume of almost 80 million transactions per month for an amount of 1 billion dollars with a robust infrastructure in the cloud and in our three Datacenters in Miami, Mexico and Buenos Aires.
The pioneering company to introduce “Payment as a Service” was the first to offer an innovative service that integrates modularly to cater to the specific requirements of each project. This comprehensive service incorporates a wide range of payment methods, including:
- credit, debit, and prepaid cards
- as well as digital wallets with digital onboarding and biometric validation capabilities.
- Face-to-face acquiring networks, such as POS (Point of Sale), M-pos (Mobile Point of Sale),
- QR-based solutions, as well as non-face-to-face options like Payment Gateway.
The integration capabilities of this service extend beyond the payment methods, allowing seamless connections with the financial system using mechanisms such as CBU/CVU (Clave Bancaria Única/Clave Virtual Uniforme). Additionally, it enables cash in/cash out transactions through extra-bank collection networks. The service also incorporates personal and credit data validation systems to ensure security and accuracy.
Furthermore, the functionality of this innovative service goes beyond traditional payment solutions. It includes features such as transportation:
- card recharges
- credit recharges for mobile phones
- facilitation of tax and service payments
Fintech, Banks, Retailers, Merchants and Governments
We could not find any irregularities around the company, however, we rate it Orange as the website hardly reveals compliance technical data such as legal entity or licenses.