- Trading Names: BetaTransfer, BetaTransfer Kassa
- Legal Entity: Taurus Finance OÜ, Vivat Conversion, LP
- Activities: high-risk payment processor, crypto exchange platform
- Location: Estonia, Ukraine, Russia
- Regulations: not regulated
- Key Individuals: Sergejs Černišovs, Maxim Ivlev
BetaTransfer has been active for several years and is operated by Taurus Finance OÜ, registered in Estonia, since 2023. Sergejs Černišovs is registered there as a director and beneficial owner. Another legal entity behind BetaTransfer is Vivat Conversion LP in Ireland.
The BetaTransfer scheme works with a wide variety of domains and is aimed primarily at Russian and Ukrainian speaking merchants.
On its website, BetaTransfer claims that its services are “dedicated to those who wish to exchange own currency in a luxurious way! Our major point is to provide our clients the safest and quickest method to make transactions using each of the following payment systems: Webmoney, Perfect Money, LiqPay, Visa/Master Card.”
BetaTransfer is a high-risk payment processor that claims to accept merchants rejected by other high-risk payment processors. In this respect, BetaTransfer is focused on the most high-risk merchants.
BetaTransfer offers its services on three (and maybe more) websites
- https://betatransfer-merchant.com redirects merchants to
- https://betatransfer.io for merchants where an API for store integration is offered
- https://betatransfer.org for individuals where you can also buy cryptocurrencies using various payment methods. Advcash, Payeer, and Perfect Money are integrated,
It is not clear which of the BetaTransfer websites are operated by which legal entities. We have discovered BetaTransfer as a supporting payment processor in several scams, thus including it in our Red Compliance Light list.