- Trading Name: Fibonatix
- Legal Entity: Fibonatix (UK) Limited, Fibonatix Financial Services Limited, Fibonatix (DE) GmbH, Fibonatix (Israel) Ltd
- Activities: high-risk payment processor
- Location: Israel, United Kingdom, Germany
- Regulations: UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Key People: Tal Miller, Yoni Shalom, Roi Lagziel, Alex Shwartz, Ori Levy, Miri Maham, Chris Algie, Liron Cohen
The operator of BinaryBook was Israel-based Yukom Communications Ltd, whose CEO Lee Elbaz was sentenced to 22 years in prison by a U.S. court in 2019 for operating BinaryBook and other scams for fraud of at least $140M. Because of the many scams, Fibonatix facilitated over the years, we included it in our “Red Compliance” list.