- Trading Names: RagaPay
- Legal Entities: Ragapay Ltd
- Activities: High-risk payment processor
- Locations: London, Dubai, Singapore, India, Malta
- Regulations: no
- Key People: Steven John, Andrew Thomas, Christina Fox, Harvey Carr, Sherlyn Grace, Kristi Lee.
- Contact data:
- Skype: live:.cid.feebf9d54425626b
- telegram: @andrew_ragapay
- email: support@ragapay and info@ragapay
RagaPay is the trading name of RagaPay Ltd, a company registered and headquartered in the UK.
RagaPay is a PSP focused on offering seamless solutions for high-risk verticals such as Gaming, Gambling, online casinos, Forex, crypt, CBD, Pharma, Nutra, etc.
They can onboard both licensed as well as Unlicensed verticals.
The PSP supports and accepts payments all over the globe apart from OFAC.
Currently, RagaPay offers 4 different types of solutions:
- Normal Card Solutions, which can accept VISA and MC globally (OFAC excluded)
- Fiat to crypto pay by link solution(On ramping)
- IBAN accounts
- PCI Dss Certification.
RagaPay‘s credit/debit card offering is aimed at operators of high-risk businesses such as online gambling, casinos, crypto, or investing. The website does not provide details on prices and conditions.
Ragapay contacted us and provided the necessary information to check their legitimacy. Thus, we could verify their profile. Therefore, we put Ragapay on our Green Compliance list.