Enfuce is a cloud-based financial services provider offering payment and open banking services to banks, fintechs, financial operators, and merchants. Enfuce is specialized in card issuance and payment processing. The company helps banks, fintechs and financial institutions become and remain fully PSD2 compliant, and helps them provide third-party access to digital accounts.
Their service includes:
- Immediate onboarding of cardholders and issuance of cards and token
- BIN sponsorship and program management
- Direct integration with Visa and Mastercard
- Payment transaction processing
- Card lifecycle management
- Fraud monitoring and dispute management
- KYC and KYB processes for all EEA markets
Enfuce currently employs 100+ driven professionals in the Nordics and has close to 13 million end users on their platform.
The FinTech was founded in 2016 by Denise Johansson, Monika Liikamaa, Niklas Apellund, Tom Gråhn and William Ekström and is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
We have not identified any complaints or issues around Enfuce and consequently include it in our “Green Compliance” list.