- Trading Name: ECommBX
- Legal Entity: ECommPay Holding Ltd/ECommBX Limited
- Activities: high-risk payment processor
- Location: Cyprus
- Regulations: fully authorized by the Central Bank of Cyprus as an Electronic Money Institution (EMI) with License No. 188.8.131.52/2018.
- Key People: Aleksejs Sjarki
The Cyprus ECommBX a/k/a ECOMMBANX is a high-risk payment processor and part of the ECommPay group of companies.
ECommPay Holding Ltd in Cyprus is the controlling shareholder. The Latvian Aleksejs Sjarki is one of the ultimate beneficial owners of the ECommPay group and acts as a director in the group’s companies.
ECommBX Limited was established in 2016. and is fully authorized by the Central Bank of Cyprus as an Electronic Money Institution (EMI) with License No. 184.108.40.206/2018.
ECOMMBX specialises in issuing virtual IBANS, facilitating SEPA & SWIFT transfers on a global scale and currency conversion.
They offer B2B e-money services through our advanced fintech platform and tailored made payment solutions in a fast, secure manner.
Their service includes:
- Multi-currency conversions
- SWIFT and SEPA participants
- Multiple bank routings options
- Instant & Fast Payments
We have no information about any bad behavior of ECommBX and included it in our “Green Compliance” list.