- Trading name: CDGcommerce
- Legal entity: CDGcommerce, Inc (est. 1998)
- Activities: Merchant account provider
- Location: U.S.
- Authorization: Registered ISO of Synovus Bank and Citizens Bank, N.A.
- Key people: Chris West, CEO, and Laura West, President
The company’s line of products and services covers all the bases, but it focuses on eCommerce and small to mid-sized businesses.
The payment processor moves money from customer credit cards, debit cards, and e-checks into Internet merchant accounts assigned to traditional and online sellers. After settlement, businesses can have funds transferred into their business checking accounts for normal use.
CDGcommerce’s offerings include the following:
- E-commerce Integrations
- E-commerce Payment Processing
- Credit Card Terminals
- Fraud Prevention and Chargeback Protection
- High-Risk Payment Processing
- Recurring Billing
Flat-rate pricing is available for very small or seasonal businesses, while interchange-plus pricing is offered to medium-sized businesses. Larger enterprises can choose one of four membership pricing plans, depending on their monthly processing volume. CDGcommerce fully discloses its prices on its website.
CDG provides telephone support via a toll-free number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Live chat is available, but only during regular business hours.
Since 2007, CDGcommerce has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and currently holds an A+ rating.
The company has only received five complaints within the past six years and one in the last 12 months, which is not so much.
We have not found any severe complaints around the company and therefore classify CDG as Green.