- Trading Name: Fibonatix
- Legal Entity: Fibonatix (UK) Limited, Fibonatix Financial Services Limited, Fibonatix (DE) GmbH, Fibonatix (Israel) Ltd
- Activities: high-risk payment processor
- Location: Israel, United Kingdom, Germany
- Regulations: UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Key People: Tal Miller, Yoni Shalom, Roi Lagziel, Alex Shwartz, Ori Levy, Miri Maham, Chris Algie, Liron Cohen
Fibonatix is a notorious high-risk payment processor, founded by the Israeli Tal Miller. It has been facilitating dozens of broker scams. Fibonatix was also one of the payment processors of the cybercrime organization E&G Bulgaria, controlled by the Israeli Gal Barak. In December 2021, Fibonatix, regulated as a payment institution by the FCA since 2018, announced the opening of an office in Berlin. It plans to serve the put a specific focus on the DACH region!
Tal Miller (LinkedIn) is the sole director of the German company and also a director of FCA-regulated Fibonatix (UK) Limited and Fibonatix Financial Services Ltd. Fibonatix has been facilitating huge binary options scams such as Tradorax or BinaryBook. According to U.S. prosecutors’ findings, Fibonatix laundered at least $22 million for the binary options scam BinaryBook in 2015 and 2016 (see statement right).
The operator of BinaryBook was Israel-based Yukom Communications Ltd, whose CEO Lee Elbaz was sentenced to 22 years in prison by a U.S. court in 2019 for operating BinaryBook and other scams for fraud of at least $140M. Because of the many scams, Fibonatix facilitated over the years, we included it in our “Red Compliance” list.