- Trading Name: CardOneMoney
- Legal Entity: Spectrum Payment Services Ltd/Equals Money UK Limited
- Activities: payment services to high-risk merchants
- Location: United Kingdom
- Regulations: Equals Money UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide payment services (FCA No. 504547).
- Key People: The company knows or has reasonable cause to believe that there is no registrable person or registrable relevant legal entity in relation to the company
Spectrum Payment Services Ltd (SPS) d/b/a CardOneMoney is part of the Equals Group PLC (=>profile). SPS is a payment institution regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with the reference number 504547.
SPS is a member of the UK Faster Payments Scheme and has also been accepted by the European Payments Council (EPC) to join the SEPA Instant and SEPA Credit Transfer schemes for Euro payments.
CardOneBanking currently has over 20,000 customers based throughout the UK, with the wider group totalling over 650,000 worldwide.
CardOneBanking’s current profile includes personal and business accounts that focus on no credit checks, quick applications and instant decisioning.
The Card One Money business account covers the needs of smaller businesses with an annual turnover of less than £2 million. You can apply for this business account online without a credit check, as long as you can prove your identity and residency. Card One Money aims to open most accounts within three hours of completing the application.
SPS is offering its payment services to high-risk merchants such as forex traders and online brokers.
CardOneMoney has a 4.5-star rating on Trustpilot with more than 330 reviews and a corresponding “Excellent” trust level.
We have not received any negative signals about the payment processor so far but it has been exposed by FinTelegram that the illegally operating offshore broker IC Markets used the payment processor. Thus, we included it in our “Orange Compliance” list.