- Trading Name: ArdelixPay
- Legal Entity: ARDELIX LIMITED
- Activities: high-risk online payment processor
- Location: London, UK
- Regulations: none
- Key People: Kiril Georgiev Tihomirov
ArdelixPay is a high-risk online payment processor based in London, UK.
AdrelixPay is under the control of Bulgarian national Kiril Georgiev Tihomirov and was incorporated in 2021.
Their services include:
- Providing software for Internet payment processing.
- Consulting on the implementation of Internet acquisition on merchant websites
- Technical support for complex solutions to build a reliable payment acceptance system
ArdelixPay operates primarily in the high-risk industry, among its clients are, for example, companies operating in the online gaming, online casino, forex, or online dating sectors.
Its supported currencies are EUR, USD, UAH, AED, and KZT.
There are no specifics about their pricing model, they only mention that they start at 1% per transaction and for crypto transfers at 2% per transaction.
We found OpenUp, ArdelixPay, ChargeMoney and RESET as facilitating payment processors in the CrystalsCapitals broker scam.
Due to their involvement in scamming activities as a payment processor, we have placed them on the “Black Compliance” list.